Annual Program Statemen PAS US Consulate Juarez (DOS MEX PD CJ 2019 1)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Mexico in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education, environment, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statemen PAS US Consulate Juarez" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 03, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 31, 2020 To receive FY2019 funds your grant must be approved before September 15, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 10 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education, Environment, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarificati
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Coulee City Park at Banks Lake refurbishment
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOS MEX PD CJ 2019 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: