Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer (F19AS00237)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $192,553.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region
Previous opportunity: ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00237) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00297||15.678 - Cooperatiev Ecosystem Studies Unit|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00237", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: