Apply for F19AS00237
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Desert Tortoise Monitoring Final Database Developer" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.608.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 07, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $192,553.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Department of the Interior, United States (U.S.) Fish and Wildlife Service, Division of Migratory Birds, Southwest Region
Previous opportunity: ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00237
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00237) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00297||15.678 - Cooperatiev Ecosystem Studies Unit|
|F19AS00331||MIGRATORY BIRD JOINT VENTURE|
|F19AS00360||National Wildlife Refuge Enhancements|
|F19AS00382||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance Programs|
|F19AS00383||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F19AS00384||Fish and Wildlife Coordination and Assistance|
|F20AS00020||The Breeding Ecology of Aleutian Terns in the Kodiak Archipelago|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00237", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.