Apply for FR 6200 N 54
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "HUD's FY 2018 and FY 2019 Distressed Cities TA Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.259.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $6,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing
Next opportunity: Citizen Narrative Campaign
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6200 N 54
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FR 6200 N 54) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|FR 6300 N 39||Veterans Housing Rehabilitation and Modification Pilot Program|
|FR 6300 N 48||Indian Housing Block Grant (IHBG) Program--Competitive Grants|
|FR 6200 N 03||HOPE VI Main Street Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 33||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Department's Fiscal Year 2019 Comprehensive Housing Counseling Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 15||Lead and Healthy Homes Technical Studies (LHHTS) Grant Program Pre- and Full Application|
|FR 6300 N 13||Lead Hazard Reduction Grant Program|
|FR 6200 N 44||Healthy Homes Production Grant Program for Tribal Housing|
|FR 6300 N 45||Specialized Housing and Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|FR 6300 N 43||Mainstream Voucher Program|
|FR 6300 N 25||Notice of Funding Availability (NOFA) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Continuum of Care Program Competition|
|FR 6300 N 19||Self-Help Homeownership Opportunity Program (SHOP)|
|FR 6300 N 14||Jobs Plus Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 34||FY19 Choice Neighborhoods Implementation Grant Program|
|FR 6300 N 30||FY19 NOFA Housing Counseling Training Grant|
|FR 6300 N 53||Project Rental Assistance Program of Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities|
|FR 6300 N 49||Section 811 Supportive Housing for Persons with Disabilities (Capital Advance)|
|FR 6300 N 41||2019 Family Unification Program Notice of Funding Availability|
|FR 6300 N 21 A||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Education and Outreach Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 C||Fair Housing Initiatives Program - Private Enforcement Initiative|
|FR 6300 N 21 B||Fair Housing Initiative Program - Fair Housing Organization Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6200 N 54", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.