Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area (NPS 17 NERO 0124)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the regional development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rivers of Steel National Heritage Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 07, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $366,309.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Regional Development
Next opportunity: The Emergency Wetlands Resources Act of 1986
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 17 NERO 0124) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0126||Essex National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0141||Task Agreement with Freedom’s Way Heritage Association, Inc.|
|NPS 17 NERO 0143||Baltimore National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0149||Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 00159||The Oil Region National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0165||Schuylkill River Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0175||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 17 NERO 0179||Lackawanna Heritage Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0183||Public Matters: Lowell’s Emerging Leaders|
|NPS 17 NERO 0185||Upper Housatonic Valley National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0195||The Last Green Valley National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 17 NERO 0200||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0205||Champlain Valley Heritage Partnership|
|NPS 17 NERO 0206||Erie Canalway National Heritage Corridor|
|NPS 17 NERO 0212||Crossroads of the American Revolution National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0213||Niagara Falls National Heritage Area|
|NPS 17 NERO 0214||National Coal Heritage Area|
|72062418APS00003||Countering Violent Extremism (CVE) Research and Piloting|
|SFOP0005002||Supporting Sustainable Seafood Private Sector Businesses in the Pacific Islands|
|NPS DOIP18AP00110||Northwest Coast Arts Development and Training|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 17 NERO 0124", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: