Unraveling Pathways and Sources of Selenium Exposure in Sacramento Splittail (F17AS00361)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Unraveling Pathways and Sources of Selenium Exposure in Sacramento Splittail" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.678.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 01, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,727.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: White Nose Surveillance for Pacific West Region Parks and Networks
Previous opportunity: Collaborative Approach to Vegetation Management in the Redwood Creek Watershed
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F17AS00361) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00227||Buttonbush Restoration Project on the Stanislaus River|
|F18AS00277||Genetic Variability and Life History of Pacific Lamprey in the Susitna River and Big Lake Drainages|
|F18AS00361||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F17AS00361", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: