Apply for P19AS00213
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Urban Waters Learning Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 31, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $339,840.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: ncrease Public Awareness of Frederick Law Olmsted and Olmsted
Previous opportunity: DoD Accelerating Innovation in Military Medicine Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00213
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00213) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00227||Cypress Branch Dam Removal, Millington MD, Hurricane Sandy|
|BOR UC 20 F001||Basinwide & Basin States Salinity Control Programs|
|USDA NRCS TX CIG 19 GEN0010221||Conservation Innovation Grants|
|USDA NRCS CT CCA 19 GEN0010217||Cooperative Conservation Agreements|
|USDA NRCS MA CTA 19 GEN0010275||Massachusetts Conservation Planning & Implementation Support Partnership Fiscal Year 2019 Announcement for Funding|
|USDA NRCS MS 19 CTA GEN0010245||Conservation Technical Assistance and Farm Bill Programs|
|P19AS00216||Expand the Park Experience Beyond Park Boundaries through Youth Summits|
|P19AS00219||Emergency Stabilization of the Back Ranch Smokehouse|
|P19AS00221||Train Student Intern in fulfilling Cultural Resource Preservation Laws|
|P19AS00223||Cultural Resources Inventory|
|P19AS00220||Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well|
|P19AS00222||Assessing Distribution and Seasonal Activity Patterns of Bats in Five Utah Parks|
|NPSNOIVALLP19AC00555||Forest and range restoration with Youth Conservation Corps on the Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|NPSNOIVALLP19AC00559||Tribal and Public Consultation for Assessing Feasibility of the Proposed Rim Trail on Valles Caldera National Preserve|
|P19AS00230||Conserve Cultural Resources for Exhibit and Storage|
|P19AS00233||Historic Preservation Treatments to Gila Cliff Dwellings|
|P19AS00234||Conservation Breeding of the Schaus¿ Swallowtail Butterfly|
|F19AS00232||15.658 Natural Resource Damage Assessment, Restoration and Implementation|
|F19AS00234||Tri-colored Blackbird Movements and Connectedness in the Kern River Valley, California|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00213", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.