Apply for O COPS 2021 89002
- The Department of Justice, Community Oriented Policing Services in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "COPS Office School Violence Prevention Program Solicitation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.710.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 07, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 15, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 160 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Independent school districts, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: BJA FY 21 DNA Capacity Enhancement for Backlog Reduction (CEBR) Program
Previous opportunity: COVID Operational Assessment – Community Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O COPS 2021 89002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O COPS 2021 89002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72051421RFI00001||Request for Information - Human Rights potential design|
|O OJJDP 2021 10001||OJJDP FY 2021 Opioid Affected Youth Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 06003||OJJDP FY 2021 Delinquency Prevention Grants Program|
|72062421RFA00005||Strengthening Civil Society and Community Resilience Program in Cameroon|
|O OJJDP 2021 13001||OJJDP FY 2021 Supporting Tribal Youth: Training and Technical Assistance and Youth Leadership Development|
|O OJJDP 2021 18001||OJJDP FY 2021 Title II Formula Grants Program FY 2021 Title II Grant Solicitation Year 1 of the 3-Year Plan|
|O OJJDP 2021 11002||OJJDP FY 2021 Family-Based Alternative Sentencing Program|
|O OJJDP 2021 15001||OJJDP FY 2021 Post-Secondary Education Opportunities for Child Protection Professionals|
|O OJJDP 2021 13002||OJJDP FY 2021 Juvenile Justice System Reform Initiative|
|O OJJDP 2021 21002||OJJDP FY 2021 Strengthening ICAC Technological Investigative Capacity|
|O COPS 2021 75009||Community Policing Development (CPD) Invitational Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75007||Community Policing Development (CPD) Crisis Intervention Teams Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75012||Community Policing Development (CPD) Microgrants Solicitation|
|INL21CA0046AMEBURKINAF ROADSAFETY 052721||Burkina Faso Road Safety Initiative|
|INL21CA0047 AMESENAGAL ROADSAFETY 052721||Senegal Road Safety Initiative|
|SFOP0008188||U.S. Anticorruption Innovation Lab|
|72011521RFA00009||Tajikistan Legal Support Program|
|O COPS 2021 81002||Community Policing Development (CPD) Tolerance, Diversity, and Anti-Bias Online Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75008||Community Policing Development (CPD) De-Escalation Training Solicitation|
|O COPS 2021 75010||Community Policing Development (CPD) Accreditation Solicitation|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O COPS 2021 89002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.