Apply for 21CS26
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "COVID Operational Assessment – Community Services" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.602.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 29, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: COPS Office School Violence Prevention Program Solicitation
Previous opportunity: 2021 Urban and Community Foresty Challenge Cost Share Grant Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for 21CS26
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (21CS26) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0008092||Annual Program Statement for Statements of Interest for Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea|
|AFGAB PAS GR NOFO00001||U.S.Embassy Gaborone PAS Annual Program Statement|
|PD SEOUL FY21 02||Young Korean Climate Activists Exchange Program|
|72052621APS00001||USAID/PARAGUAY - Paraguay Culture of Lawfulness and Local Works Initiative|
|DHS 21 MT 082 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 6|
|DHS 21 MT 082 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 5|
|DHS 21 MT 082 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 7|
|DHS 21 MT 082 04 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 4|
|DHS 21 MT 082 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 9|
|DHS 21 MT 082 08 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 8|
|DHS 21 MT 082 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 2|
|DHS 21 MT 082 10 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Individual State Earthquake Assistance (ISEA) - Region 10|
|DHS 21 MT 082 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2021 Multi-State and National Earthquake Assistance|
|TCE 2022 01||Tax Counseling for the Elderly|
|VITA 2022 002||Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Matching Grant|
|SCAKAB 21 CA 006 SCA 04292021||National Unity Project|
|BH200 21 GR 200 WHA||Strengthening Government through Civil Society Engagement|
|SCAISB 21 AW 015 05052021||Promoting a Culture of Inclusion and Research|
|SFOP0008106||Tunisia Supporting the Inclusion of Vulnerable Communities (IDMEJ)|
|72029421RFA00002||Small and Medium Enterprise Assistance for Recovery and Transition (SMART) Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "21CS26", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.