Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest (P19AS00369)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Develop groundwater data portal for parks in the American Southwest" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Project will be completed by Tucson Audubon Society under previously competed cooperative agreement. Applications will NOT be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $48,616.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Previous opportunity: Historic Annapolis City Dock Place Making & Interpretation Project
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00369) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00370||Vegetation Monitoring Intern for Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|USGS 19 FA 00266||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00255||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00256||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00258||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00260||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00263||EARTH MRI|
|P19AS00376||Visitor Use Experience Interactive Web Maps Development|
|USGS 19 FA 00257||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00259||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00261||EARTH MRI|
|USGS 19 FA 00262||EARTH MRI|
|F19AS00296||San Francisco Bay Joint Venture|
|USGS 19 FA 00267||EARTH MRI|
|L19AS00098||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
|NPSNOINTIRP19AC00817||Pony Express NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support|
|NPSNOITONT1900820||SCA 12 Month Interpretation Intern TONT 2019|
|F19AS00299||Juniper Drive Natural Area Project|
|P19AS00377||Collaborative Bat Monitoring across the Western United States|
|L19AS00096||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Aquatic Habitat Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00369", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: