Apply for NPS 20 REG1 0018
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Savor Paterson: Explore Paterson’s Cultural Diversity Through Foo" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 22, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,400.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Previous opportunity: DoD Lupus, Transformative Vision Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NPS 20 REG1 0018
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPS 20 REG1 0018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|693JJ318NF5229 2020B||Dwight David Eisenhower Transportation Fellowship Program (DDETFP) Grants for Research Fellowship (GRF)|
|ED GRANTS 080320 001||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Management CFDA Number 84.264J|
|ED GRANTS 080320 002||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration: Rehabilitation Training: Vocational Rehabilitation Technical Assistance Center: Quality Employment CFDA Number 84.264K|
|FR OLS 20 001||FY20 Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Safety Education and Enforcement Program|
|S DR860 NOFO 20 006||Rural Innovation and Pivoting Hackathon NOFO|
|NPS DOIP20AC00680||Engage Youth Through Chilkoot Trail Experience Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPS 20 REG1 0018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.